Want to SHARE a recipe? Send it to merks.a.lot@gmail.com.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Ingredients:
Chicken breasts pounded 1/4" thick (I would use the single breast, not the double)
Ham
Swiss
Bread crumbs (I use the Italian Flavored and add paprika, garlic powder and onion powder)
tooth picks

Directions:
After pounding chicken add ham and cheese to chicken and roll
Use tooth picks to secure
Roll in bread crumbs (I do not use butter or egg or flour on chicken, saves calories and the bread crumbs should stick to the damp chicken)
I used a spray olive oil to lightly spray the bottom of a glass baking dish (what ever size best fits the amount you are making)
I lightly (VERY lightly) spray with the olive oil the tops of the breaded chicken as well.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Chicken in for 45-50 minutes

Some cheese will ooze out, but it gets all goey in the pan!

YUM!!!! Enjoy!!!

Submitted by LukyNLuv

No comments:

Post a Comment